features of DVD X player - Region/Code Free DVD Player
What is the difference between the Professional and Standard?
- Macrovision-free. You can view DVDs through your TV-out device without obstruction or distortion.
- Operation-free. You can skip the FBI warning easily.
- Superior audio and video playing quality
- Supports Dolby Digital 5.1(AC-3), Digital Theater System (DTS), Dolby Surround, multi-channel decoding up to 7.1 channels
- Supports DVD-Video, VCD/SVCD and other media formats
- Supports Digital Theater System (DTS), Dolby AC-3 through S/PDIF
- Supports full resolution video playback at 720x480 for NTSC and 720x576 for PAL
- Supports Wide Screen (video for 16:9 display)
- Region free/ Code free/ Zone free - RPC2/RCE Region Free
- You can watch ALL DVD movies from ALL regions(1 thru 6) without changing the region code.
- Optional skins, playback image, WebCam and DV
- Bookmark Manager, Auto-Resume Play, Image Capture, Parental Control, Region Code Setting
- Full optimized for INTEL MMX, SSE, SSE2 and AMD 3DNOW, 3DNOW PRO instruction sets
The Standard version can ONLY provide stereo(2 channels) audio output while the Professional version can provide up to 5.1 audio channels output, support DTS audio decoding and digital photo slide show, moreover Macrovision Free and Operation Free are only available in DVD X Player Professional version.