Main Features with Sothink DHTMLMenu
More Features with Sothink DHTMLMenu :
- Generate cross-browser menus, compatible with most
browser types including Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla,
Opera, Firefox, Camina and Safari on Windows, Mac OS and
- Create unlimited level drop down menus with fully customizable
text, image, font, link, tip, background color/image, icon,
arrow, border, transparency and special effects.
- Easily generate cross-frame menus for framed web sites.
- Integrate Sothink DHTMLMenu builder with Dreamweaver, FrontPage,
and even GoLive.
- Set menu width and height for each menu separately.
- Auto highlight items to indicate where the user is on the
- Auto scroll long popup menus.
- Auto hide window elements, including Flash, Form and etc.
- Dynamically generate menus from database by using ASP, PHP,
Cold Fusion or other server side code.
- Menus can be positioned relatively or absolutely to suit
the layout of your web page.
- Dynamically show or hide a menu as you wish by using the
- Edit multiple items at one time: You can select multiple
items in the Menu Tree as illustrated in the picture, and
edit them in the property window at one time.
- Create database-driven menu : Item conditions feature
makes creating dynamic database-driven menus never so easy,Item
text, links, tips and other properties can be dynamically
generated from database by using ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion or
other server side code.
- Intelligently change the template : Apart from creating
a menu from template, Sothink DHTMLMenu has the ability to
change the template for an existing menu. Styles defined in
the new template can be inherited intelligently.
- Work with Flash & Form objects :Sothink DHTMLMenu
can auto hide those window elements, such as Flash, Form,
Iframe, and etc.
- HTML support : You can create various menus with
such as table, form, image and etc. For example, you can use
- Site Navigation Generator : It includes a Site Navigation
Generator, which enables you to generate a navigation menu
for your site by automatically analyzing the page of an existing
web site, generally the index page. The Generator wizard will
scan all links on the page and scan the files it linked, and
generate a menu based on the relationship and structure of